My photo
San Jose, California, United States

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Quick Update

Things are still going very well in San Jose. I have been at the office M-F, 9-5 getting alot of paperwork and studying done without much supervision. The three other new guys and I are in what is called the "Implementer Bullpen". It is the room where the Implementers(about 35 or 40 us) work until we are called on to projects. There is no one here to train us so we have been given books to read, presentations to watch, and many people have come in and shared their experiences with us.

Because no one is here to train us, next week the four of us will be going to Singapore for 10 days. I am very excited, it is 8am there now and 80 degrees. There is a woman there who use to work for Realization and is being contracted to train us.

I will be moving into my apartment on Friday. It is a nice two bedroom in an apartment complex that is mostly made of San Jose State students. My roommate is Leo, who is one of the other guys starting with me. All four of us have gotten along really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment